Saturday, January 3, 2009

Still Dreamin'

So the reason behind my url and blog title is i'm really fascinated with dreams and sleep. I remember a lot of my dreams. Most make sense and some don't. For instance I had 3 seperate dreams last night and I remember all of them vividly. I bought a dream book called 20,000 dreams interprets your dreams for you. I think I'm going to start blogging about my dreams the interpretations of my dreams.

So I had one dream that I got into a fight with this guy who was trying to hit my friend. The book interprets that as a warning of agressive opposition or it exposes unrestrained emotions, impulsiveness.

This other dream that I had exposes an identity crisis; an indentification with a past life that still retains strong and overwhelming elements. *thinking:

No comments: