Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Said Burr


Maybe it was my ignorance but before I moved to the south, I just assumed it really didn't get that cold here. Boy was I in for a rude awakening, my first winter here. Growing up in D.C., I am used to frigid temperatures but that doesn't mean that I have to like it. Being that I'm just getting over a bad cold I'm not really feeling the cold weather that Nashville is experiencing right now. Talking to my friends from around the country (Northeast and Midwest) I understand that it cold be a lot worse. When I checked the forecast and found out that the low temperature tonight is going to be 6 degrees, I was really blown.


Since I've been here I have yet to wear my parka. Tomorrow is going to be that day. Lol. I realize that I haven't seen anyone in Nashville wearing one but I'm going to start the trend.

No comments: