Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Money Make Me Come



So I'm reading another blog that I follow and it was basically talking about getting money. My New Years resolution last year was to try to save more money and pay down my unsecured debt. I really didn't do a good job of it till the end of the year. Seeing as I didn't do a good job of really keeping my resolution, this year I'm just gonna call it a goal (I know its really the same thing). My first goal is to stop treating my money market account (MMA) like a step child and try to deposit as much money as I can each month. By this time next year I'll hopefully have enough expendable cash saved up to deposit it into a certificate of deposit (CD).




So the lesson for today is stop wasting money on frivolous shit. Its a recession.


Took quarter water sold the bottles for Two Bucks
Coco-Cola came and bought it for billions. What The Fuck?
Have A Baby By Me Baby, Been Millionaire,
I Write The Check Before The Baby Comes, Who The Fuck Cares?
I'm Stanky Rich, Im'a Die Tryna Spend This Shit,
Southside Drop In This Bitch


~50 Cent, I Get Money



Even though 50 cent is a great businessman, he'll have you believe that his funds are limitless. Like I said earlier. Its a recession. Popping bottles of champagne is dumb as fuck just about as lame as making it rain in club. So people lets be smart about our money.

No comments: