Friday, February 13, 2009

Fast Car

As I was paying my bills for last month, I looked at my balance on my car note. I have two more payments left before my car is paid off. I was kind of siced thinking about the fact that soon I won't have to drop $200+ a month and that money can be used towards something else. I like my car (Honda Accord). I got it when I first moved to Nashville. Its gotten me from point A to point B and everywhere else.
Really what I want is to get a new car. My dream car is a BMW 760Li or 650Li Series. When I'm really stuntin' that's what I'll be pushing. I really can't see myself dropping stacks making that purchase at least for another 7-10 years. I have to make a few other important purchases before I can do that one (i.e.-a house).
But I really want another car in the mean time. I think within the next two years I will be purchasing an Audi A6. I think its a really good transition car before I step up into the big leagues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Audis! I have my eye on the A5 or S5. But I'm curious, what makes a BMW more of a big league whip than the Audi? Is it just about price? Cuz I wanna be in the big league too, and if Audi ain't it, I may have to reconsider...

Tunde said...

Watching The Transporter 1 & 2 as well at Taken put me on to Audi's. They are sexy cars. If you want to see a comparison on Audi's and BMW's check out this webpage. (2007 BMW 335i vs. Audi S5 vs. Infiniti G37). Depending on how I like the Audi (once I get it) I might stick with it and just move up in class.

http://www.bmwblog.com/2007/11/18/comparison-2007-bmw-335i-2008-audi-s5-and-2008-infiniti-g37/

The EyeSPyZ !!! said...

OMG...I have an Accord too! My dream car is the 650ci! But I'll take that A5 convertible..the car is TOUGH!

Tunde said...

Is the A5 drop a hardtop? I really can't stand softtop drops. If its a hardtop that might be a good look.