Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcakes


Yesterday I rode with one of my friends to check out this job that he's going to be doing this weekend (he does landscaping on the side). On the way back to the lab we stopped by this spot in Germantown (near downtown Nashville) called The Cupcake Collection. Its a family operated business that specializes in classic and mini cupcakes. I think their family recently re-located from New Orleans. I really liked the set up that they had and their cupcakes are really good. If you are in Nashville, please support their business.




1213 6th Ave. N
Nashville, TN 37208
(615) 244-2900
Email: thecupcakecollection@yahoo.com


Cupcakes and Icing Made Daily
No Lard/Shortening


Open Sunday-Friday


Vanilla Butter Cake* Chocolate* Red Velvet* Coconut Creme Filled*
Carrot Cake* Peanut Butter Mousse





1 comment:

Luvvie said...

OOOOO those cupcakes just made me want to lick the screen (but I promise I didn't) lol