Monday, December 3, 2007

Love Interest

So this is an update on my love life. Its been like seven months since I broke up with my ex. I've been taking real easy since then seeing as how I haven't been single in a LONG time. I just wanted to be by myself for a while. So now I am back on the dating scene. Well actually I'm only dating this woman right now.Its wierd because I've known her for a while now. Well not really. We've been getting to know each other since like July. I really like her. We talk on the phone a lot (even though I'm hardly a phone person) and IM. We see each other when we can.

My main concern though is the distance. She lives in a different city. Its like a 7-8 hour drive to get to her. Flying is an option except that flights to her city are mad expensive. I've never dated anyone long distance before. I always told myself that I wouldn't do it, but this one might be worth it.

No comments: