Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home for the Holidays

I've home in the DMV (DC/MD/VA) for the past week now. I'm home for the holidays. Its been so good to see so many family and friends. I usually come home about 3-4 times a year. But since I've been gone I haven't seen this many people in one trip.

My homegirls Nancy and Arneisa had a Christmas Eve set over their house. I saw Kim and Antoinette. Two of my homies from high school whom I haven't seen since graduation. I hung out with David, Joe, Ahmed and Onuan. Shout out to Club2300. I got a chance to kick it with my neos and lbs and the good bruhs from the 2nd D. Shout out to Darrell, Kennedy, Abyie, Todd, Keith, Thomas, Jahvon and Jason. Hopefully in the next week before I leave I get to kick it with more family and friends.

I went and got a cut from my old barber and roommate. Big John. If you are ever in Laurel Mall he is the man to go and see for a cut. We are all supposed to be getting up and playing ball tomorrow.

Last night my aunt and uncle had a Christmas day party. When I say comedy I mean comedy. All of my uncles and his friends got really drunk. We watched the Lakers beat the Suns...BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Although that dunk that Trevor Ariza had over Grant Hill was spectacular. I got to hang out with a lot of family and people I grew up with. It was great.

Well hopefully the second half of my visit goes as great as the first half.

No comments: