Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hoop Dreamin

I like basketball. No scratch that. I love basketball. I don't want to sound cocky or anything but i'm really good at it. But I don't love ball because I'm good at it, I love it because its like a therapy for me.

When I'm hooping I don't think about anything else but ball. So if I'm having problems with anything I just go play ball. Plus its great excersise and it keeps me in fighting trim. There is nothing greater than the feeling of dunking on someone or hitting a three in their face. Demoralizing the competition and taking their will to win is the best.

I think my game most patterns Carmelo Anthony. Can play anywhere on the floor. Can post. Great midrange jump shot. I have three point range. And most important I can and will dunk on anyone. Well maybe not anyone. Lol.

Throughout the year I may play in about 5-6 different leagues. This isn't including me playing pick-up games 4-5 times a week. What can I say I'm hoop dreaming.

No comments: