Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I've Been Tagged.
I've been tagged by Milan Angel at Milan Rouge.
The rules are as follows:
Tell your readers ten things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
Here we go!
1. I'm officially 6' 5 3/4"
2. I was born in Washington D.C. (Howard Univ!), lived in PG County, MD most of my life and have lived in Nashville, TN since August 2004.
3. I attend Meharry Medical College and I'm working on my PhD in Biomedical Sciences with a concentration in Cancer Biology.
4. I'm very injury prone. I hurt myself doing the dumbest things but its usually from playing basketball.
5. I love to read and write. If I could make a nice living doing that I would.
6. Although I'm getting my PhD in science it was (and still is) my worst subject. My best subjects growing up were history and math.
7. I watch A LOT of television. I have my DVR to thank for that. Don't know how I did it before I got Dish Network.
8. I want to attend law school when I finish this degree but ultimately I want to own my own business. An upscale sports bar.
9. I constantly root for the underdog and I'm always going against the grain.
10. I actually like public speaking. I like for people to hang on my every word (even the prepositions lol).
10 Tagged People
Reecie-The Soundtrack of My Life
Jillian-Sometimes I Feel Like A Blog
Ron-The Random Thoughts of Ronald Gray
Diva-DC Dating Adventures
Ms. Minx-Cuz I Said So!
Check them out! That's only seven but f*ck it. lol.
I'm also tagging YOU. Let me know at least one thing about you that others may not know...