Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting My Game Together

Every spring semester I play in 4-5 different basketball leagues (i'm basically playing everyday of the week except Sunday). So the first league (Meharry) starts on Jan. 28th and Meharry just opened their new gym last week. Last week I played ball everyday M-F. I haven't done that since I was in high school and my body felt like it.

Either way my game is getting better and better. My jumpshot is starting to get more consistent and my hops are getting more ridiculous (I know what your thinking but its possible). I dunked on my homeboy crazy last week. Thing is he has hops too, but in the air up used my off hand to shield him then I hurt his feelings. Also yesterday on the break I hit this dude with an in and out that made him do a 360. Before he knew what happened I was reversing on his man.

I can't wait till we start playing. I'm going to have a have someone record my games, so I can have visual evidence. lol.

No comments: