Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back in the Ville

I flew back to Nashville this morning early (6:30am). I've never seen so many people in the airport. I got there around 5:20 and still almost missed the required 30 minutes I needed to check my bags.

Either way. The second half of my trip home was not as good as my first half. First someone busted out every window to my brother's Tahoe. It cost him close to $600 to get his car fixed. Then 3 days later he got into an argument with his baby's mom over their daughter. She ended up calling the cops. Come to find out he had a warrant out over not showing up to traffic court. They didn't give him a bond. So he's been in jail for about a week now and there's no telling when he's going to get out. I don't understand how they won't let him out on bond over traffic shit. They are acting like he killed someone.

Next last Friday someone stole my other brother's car from in front of my mom's house. They busted out the passenger side window and jammed a screwdriver in the ingnition. His car was recovered two days later. He had to pay $250 to get his car out of the impound. I don't get the fact that he had to pay to get his car back after it was stolen. So apparently the people who stole his car used it to go on a robbing spree. How did my brother know. All the shit (credit cards, IDs, purses, wallets, a subwoofer) was still in the car. You would think that the police would have taken that stuff out as evidence, but thats PG County Police for you. So he has to pay another $450 to get his window and ignition fixed.

So the second half of my trip sucked but this is 08 and time to wipe my slate clean and focus on making this a great year for myself as well as my loved ones.

No comments: