Sunday, April 26, 2009

Turnons

So as promised after I posted my turnoffs, these are the things that I'm instantly attracted to and are my turnons.

Freshly Arched Eyebrows




I love to see a woman with fresh eyebrows. It brings out the eyes and overall face. On the contrary there is nothing worst than a woman with bushy eyebrows, looking like two caterpillars on her face.

Eyeglasses




I'm a sucker for intelligence and to me eyeglasses make a person look smarter (even though it may not be true). But at first glance a woman in a nice pair of frames that fits her face perfectly is a turnon.

Nice Teeth




When I talk to someone I tend to focus on their mouth, so pretty nice, white teeth are definitely a plus.


Nice Calf Muscles.



A woman with a nice pair of calves that are accentuated by the right pair of heels will definitely get a second look from me. I have more but I think that I'll stop there. lol.
So, what are some things that you are instantly attracted to?




8 comments:

Streetz said...

you forgot the booty my g, lol

Tunde said...

yeah, i didn't want to list body because i felt like that was a given. but i definitely agree.

Single Black Male said...

100% co sign on the glasses thing. As I mentioned in one of my posts, I'll even go for a the stripper in the club with glasses on ...

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Motorcycles, intelligence, confidence, height...I love a tall, "in shape" man. 6'3 & up, absolutely sexy...

Tunde said...

lol, dc you're describing me except i don't own a motorcycle. i used to want one but now i probably never will. one of my friends lost his leg last year. i just can't take that type of chance.

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Yeah, that's a big chance...when I had Brunch with Brian on Sunday, he drove his motorcycle there to meet me. He took off his helmet & motorcycle jacket....I almost threw my panties at him...

Maybe you should just buy one & wear the helmet & stuff...you don't have to drive it...just stand next to...lol...that's hot

dc said...

turnons - nice smile, height, facial hair

Veronica said...

Turn ons for me include:
-height: AT LEAST 6'0 (like a guy to be taller than me in my heels)

-the face eyes and smile (lips/teeth)... I can't have a raggedy mouth man!

- style/dress: I like a well dressed man...one who can look super hot in the chill out clothes (jeans and what not) but who can put on a suit and make my knees buckle! Not all men can pull both looks off!

-communication: one who's not afraid to just SAY what's what and not play the little guessing games and drop hints all the time.

-and finally a guy who has found the happy medium between confidence and arrogance...



0h yeah...DC Diva...motorcycles are certainly HOT!